Franklin Center’s Men and Boys Initiatives
- Aliquippa Council of Men and Fathers
- Fatherhood Initiative of Beaver County
- M.A.L.E.S. (Maturing, Achieving, Learning, Empowering, Self!) for boys ages 10 – 17.
To learn more:
- Contact the Coordinator email@example.com
- Contact the Assistant Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Franklin Center at 724.378.2882.
Other Resources for Fathers:
The National Fatherhood Initiative: Provides resources and training to equip providers with knowledge, skills, and resources to effectively engage fathers in their children’s lives. www.fatherhood.org
The National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse: an Office of Family Assistance (OFA) funded national resource for fathers, practitioners, programs/federal grantees, states and the public at-large who are serving or interested in supporting strong fathers and families. www.fatherhood.gov/about-us
Creating Lasting Family Connections Fatherhood Program: Family Reintegration (CLFCFP): An evidence-based curriculum designed for fathers, men in father like roles, and men who are planning to be fathers who are experiencing or are at risk for family conflict resulting from the individual’s physical and/or emotional separation (e.g., incarceration, substance abuse, military service).