Franklin Center’s Men and Boys Initiatives
- Aliquippa Council of Men and Fathers
- Fatherhood Initiative of Beaver County
- M.A.L.E.S. (Maturing, Achieving, Learning, Empowering, Self!) for boys ages 10 – 17.
To learn more:
- Contact the Coordinator email@example.com
- Contact the Assistant Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Franklin Center at 724.378.2882.
Other Resources for Fathers:
The National Fatherhood Initiative: Provides resources and training to equip providers with knowledge, skills, and resources to effectively engage fathers in their children’s lives. www.fatherhood.org
The National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse: an Office of Family Assistance (OFA) funded national resource for fathers, practitioners, programs/federal grantees, states and the public at-large who are serving or interested in supporting strong fathers and families. www.fatherhood.gov/about-us
Creating Lasting Family Connections Fatherhood Program: Family Reintegration (CLFCFP): An evidence-based curriculum designed for fathers, men in father like roles, and men who are planning to be fathers who are experiencing or are at risk for family conflict resulting from the individual’s physical and/or emotional separation (e.g., incarceration, substance abuse, military service). Explore CLFC Fatherhood Program: Family Reintegration
Man Therapy® www.mantherapy.org
“Working aged men (25-54 years old) account for the largest number of suicide deaths in the U.S. These men are also the least likely to receive any kind of support. They don’t talk about it with their friends. They don’t share with their family. And they sure as heck don’t seek professional treatment. They are the victims of problematic thinking that says mental health disorders are unmanly signs of weakness.
And I, Dr. Rich Mahogany, am dedicated to changing that . . . Man Therapy® is giving men a resource they desperately need. A resource to help them with any problem that life sends their way, something to set them straight on the realities of suicide and mental health, and in the end, a tool to help put a stop to the suicide deaths of so many of our men.”
- Try the 20 point Head Inspection
- More on Addiction, Depression, Anger, Grief
- “Worried About Someone?” for family members
- Focus on First Responders