A one-hour webinar that fits your schedule. (First in the series!)
Stages of Change Overview
Change. It’s the only constant in our lives. Sometimes positive change can be hard for us and the people we work with. Research has shown, however, that there are a specific set of characteristics that contribute to change and that we can manipulate these factors to develop and maintain significant long-term positive outcomes. Whether it is about quitting smoking or helping a client make a better decision, this information regarding Stages of Change can help.
Presented by Jill Perry, a licensed professional counselor with over 20 years of experience.
• Participants will be able to describe the differences between old models of change behavior and Stages of Change Model.
• Participants will be able to identify the processes that impact change.
• Participants will be able to utilize an initial assessment tool to determine a client’s place in the Stages of Change Model.
• You must complete the pre-test before viewing the webinar, click here to go to the pre-test link
• After completing the pre-test, please minimize the survey page (DO NOT CLOSE THE SURVEY PAGE) and return to the webinar page
• Click here to view the webinar.
• After watching the webinar, please return to the survey page to complete the post-test and evaluation
• If you need a certificate of attendance, please enter your email address where indicated
• Press the DONE button at the end of the evaluation to complete the training
• You will receive a certificate of attendance within two weeks of the training